ARTICLE 1. NAME
Octuber 21, 2018. The association Sin Teta Hay Paraiso (STHP), together with the Joventut Atlètica Montcada (JAM) and the City Council of Montcada i Reixac will organize the 2nd Run & Walk Pink MiR.
ARTICLE 2. PURPOSE
The Pink Run MiR is a run and walk with purpose solidarity. The money raised through the sale of t-shirt
will go to Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO)
ARTICLE 3. PARTICIPATION
They may take part all those who wish, regardless of nationality, sex or age provided they have registered correctly, in time and form. The route to follow is a defined line on the pavement.
Children require authorization to participate, provided by the organization of the Pink Run MIR.
Participants are encouraged to participate with the race's t-shirt
ARTICLE 4. DISTANCE
The event will be held on an approximate distance of 3000 meters. The circuit is totally urban and on an asphalt surface. The departure and arrival will be located in the Camí de Font Freda, opposite the Pavilion Miquel Poblet.
ARTICLE 5. CATEGORIES AND TIMES
The race and walk will begin at 10:00 am on 21 October 2018. No categories among participants are established. The organization reserves the right to change the date, route or cancel the event, without any right to claim compensation from those registered. The time limit to finish the race course is 40 minutes from the time of departure.
ARTICLE 6. REGISTRATIONS
An individual registration has a cost of 10 euros. Online registration is open until the October 10, or until it reaches the 1200 enrolled. Web page: www.nonstoprun.com/pinkrun
The organization reserves the right to close the registration before that date, if so required for organizational reasons. Registration will only be valid once you have made the payment.
For any registration made through the website, the Organization is not responsible for any technical problems, hardware or software, connection, data transmission or any other error or malfunction that prevents correct receipt of the completed form.
The inscription on the run / walk is not transferable. The organization reserves the right to reject any entry that does not accept the terms and conditions of the event are set out in the regulations.
NO LATE ENTRIES.
COLLECTING T-SHIRT RACE: The t-shirt
can be collected on October 20, 2018 in Aqua Montcada (Tarragona 32) between 14:00 and 20:00h, and the day of the race from 8:30 until 9:30 near the starting line.
ARTICLE 7. INSURANCE AND MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
The organization has contracted an insurance for the duration of the race according to law. This insurance covers the risk of the organization, contracted by the organization, employees and participants. The Organization will have a specialized medical service.
ARTICLE 8. RANKINGS
Any ranking will not be published.
ARTICLE 9. DISQUALIFICATION
The Medical Service and accredited organizers are entitled to withdraw during the event:
- Any participant who exhibits a poor physical condition.
- The participant who demonstrates a non-sports or behavior reiteration in protests against the organization.
ARTICLE 10. AWARDS AND GIFTS
- Cardiosport Bcn: medical review for the first girl and the first boy of the race.
The first three general classified the race will have trophy (men & women).
- Ayuntamiento de Montcada i Reixac.
- Maite´s Fruits
: una pieza de fruta. C/ Rosselló, 1.
- Doctora Minerva, gabinete odontológico: un labial rosa. C/ Cristóbal Colón, 10.
- Carnicería Fina. C/ Santiago Rusiñol, 2B.
- Action Bike. C/ Guadiana 79.
- Cafetería Tribi´ss. Rambla dels Països Catalans, 31.
- Cafetería Cuéntame. Carrer Jaume I, 5.
- Miñarro impresión en gran formato: montaje carteles y lonas cursa. C/ Santiago Rusiñol, 3.
- Asociación de comerciantes de Montcada i Reixac.
- Non Stop Run Club Esportiu.
- Bar Manhattan. C/ Montiu, 1.
- Neumáticos Montcada. C/ Jaume I, 52.
- Vintage Dog. Carrer del Clavell, 26.
- Urbanización Bosc d'en Vilaro.
- Bar Petit Marc. Rambla dels Països Catalans.
- Electrodomésticos Carretero. C/ Jaume I, 22.
- Asbert Gestió S.L. P/ Rocamora, 1.
- Iyoba Systems S.L. C/ Clavell, 17.
- Multióplicas Issis.
- Chiquidolç.Plaça Gaudí, 2.
ARTICLE 11. RESPONSIBILITY
Participation in the event is under the responsibility and own risk of the participants. The participant, at the time of registration, be manifested physically fit for the event. The organization accepts no responsibility for any damages that participants may cause during the event, caused themselves or derive from them to third parties. The organization is not responsible for the physical, moral or material damage that may have participants and / or spectators during the race.
ARTICLE 12. ACCEPTANCE
All participants, by registering, accept these rules and, in case of doubt or any situation arise not reflected in it, accept it available to the Organizing Committee.
ARTICLE 13. REGULATORS
The organizing committee reserves the right to interpretation of these rules and regulations may eliminate or establish new ones.